A disclaimer at the outset. The following are not all my favorites of 2015. I read a good many books I found enjoyable reading. These happen to be the ones I enjoyed the most for a variety of reasons. The links in the listing under each set of three take you to the reviews of each book.
- The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
- Circling the Sun by Paula McLain
- Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins
- Cutting for Stone by Abraham Verghese
- Still Alice by Lisa Genova
- Everything I Never Told You by Celeste Ng
- When We Were the Kennedys by Monica Wood
- The Undertaker’s Daughter by Kate Mayfield
- Fleeing the Hijab: A Jewish Woman’s Escape from Iran by Sima Goel, MD
1. The Sacred Disease: My Life with Epilepsy by Kristin Seaborg, MD
2. Under Magnolia: A Southern Memoir by Frances Mayes
3. But I’m not a Wicked Stepmother! Secrets of Successful Blended Families by
Kathi Lipp and Carol Boley
I sincerely hope 2015 offered you many good books to read. And now we’ve another 12 months to read even more.